Friday, August 17, 2012

Need a Good Book to Read?

Hello Fellow Book Lovers!

It has been raining this afternoon and I just love to spend a quiet, rainy evening with a great book and a delicious iced coffee. Hmm...doesn't that sound wonderful? Well, even if its not raining, there's always time to read. If you just don't have any idea what book to choose, first of all, you know I'd LOVE for you to read one of my eBooks. And 'VIVID' is also in paperback form in Create Space e-store. And 'Seasoned With Thyme' is still available for sale!

So you say you've already read both of my books? Fabulous...just check out my recommendations on Goodreads. Or the ones I've got on my bookshelf on Shelfari. I've attached the links to save you time; just click and download your favorite choices to your Kindle, Nook or i Pad and you're good to go.

Now I can't make it easy for you to get your iced coffee, but allow me to recommend Starbucks Iced Frappucino for a delicious treat.

So, enjoy this weekend with your book(s) and your yummy coffee and we'll chat next week. Remember that reading is fundamental, and here at The Bookmark Hub we promote a global interest in reading...one book at a time!

More great tips to read...Relevant Links to Promote Book Marketing

.

No comments:

Post a Comment