Monday, September 3, 2012

The Bookmark Hub Update

Well, I'm happy to report that I have gotten past my temporary writing setback. For a while there I was finding it pretty hard to concentrate on writing and I just left it all alone for a few days. I did keep up my weekly post on True Confessions (which is doing quite well by the way) and on The Real Grandmothers of Charlotte blogs, but as for my book writing, I just wasn't feeling it! But today I got back in the seat and started firing away again and it felt pretty good.

I started out by redesigning the book cover on my book "VIVID". It has been replaced with a view of the night sky with stars twinkling and it actually lends credence to the book. After all, the stars factor in to a great degree in the story and lends itself to the premise, so this is a much more appealing cover for the book. You just have to check it out at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008SV63H2. And there is an additional price reduction there on the book also!

Since I have gotten over my temporary funk about writing, I should be able to meet my deadline for completion by November 1, 2012 on the next book. This one is going to be great folks. I have put a lot of care and effort into making this book a fantastic read. I am expecting big things to come of this!

Look for more news on this upcoming project as I continue to make progress!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment