Tuesday, October 30, 2012

An Official Update

Hello There and Welcome Back!

Here's an official update on my work in progress. "Jamaican Jive" is progressing quite nicely! Ten chapters have been completed, and now I will begin the revision process. I will re-examine each chapter for errors, character assimilation, character revision, editing information and so forth.

This will give me a fresh perspective on what I have written, but have not read in several weeks. Possibly I may develop anew slant on the premise and the chararcters. I can check my word count again after I am done.

Currently, I am on Chapter 3 of my workbook "Anatomy of Nonfiction". What interesting things I have learned and a brand new concept is being considered at the back of my mind...Children's Writing; article and book.

I would never have considered this possibility before I began my Creative Writing study! But I am definitely interested in following up. Who knows? This could be my niche!

I have started a new page here on this blog site. Currently its under construction because I have to assemble and upload my finished articles  as part of my online portfolio. With a few extra hours of work, I can have this up and running very soon.

Stay tuned for more exciting details coming soon, and as always there will be official updates on this site.

All My Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment