Saturday, July 27, 2013

Coming Attractions

Wonderful things have been happening in my literary world! The 'book' as it has been referred to so many times is just about ready for its launch! And this is the place to find out all about it! In addition, there are two children's' books ready for publication as well. All three books; "Not Easily Forgotten (my novella), "Bernie and The Enchanted Forest" (children's book) and "School Days in Tuckersville" (children's book) are all three ready for the printers.

But...that's not all. There is a bigger project underway and it will all be announced in about five-seven days from now. I will post the details RIGHT HERE and share with you about what's going on. I will tell you this much right away; it's exciting and it has the potential to be BIG!!

I am walking in the favor of God, I am following my dreams and I am hoping and believing in the success and the prosperity of that dream.

Thanks to all of you for coming along for the ride, and for being a fan of this blog!

Best,

Wiladene

No comments:

Post a Comment