Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blogs, Short Stories, and Podcasts...Oh My!!

Hello fellow bookworms, authors...and perhaps the curious too!! I hope that everyone enjoyed a safe, fun and interesting Memorial Day weekend. I certainly did; I was on a family vacation before the holiday in Myrtle Beach being...yes...you guessed it! A beach Bum, and it was thoroughly relaxing.

I did get quite a bit of work done on vacation, but I only worked for a couple hours in the mornings. The rest of the days were spent enjoying family poolside, walking on the beach with my grandchildren, and sitting back sipping some delicious cocktails in the evenings.

On to more news...I experimented with creating my first Podcast. But I didn't start this project until today; after getting home last night from vacation. It's a very rough draft, but I intend to keep plugging away at it!

So, you see there are two very exciting projects to look for from me very soon. But in the meantime, if you go to this website, there you can find one of my posts published under guest essays. It's a great article, so please visit this website. http://www.theirrefutableopinion.com. 
And its not just about my essay either. This is a wonderful site run by a great blogger!

I continue to publish short stories in my column on Wikinut.com also. It's all about exposure!! The more exposure I can get as a guest blogger, or a short story columnist, the more my name will be recognized!

So I continue to work...and dream...dream...and work. It's all going to pay off if I just keep trying. And that I will do.

Best,
Wiladene

No comments:

Post a Comment