Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hot off the Press

Welcome Back! Since my last post, I have started on yet another new venture! I am very happy to say that now I am being published for royalties on a place called "Wikinut.com." Be sure to visit me on this site and read my column. Some of you probably have heard of this site before. It is a fabulous forum for publishing short stories, and I can write as many as I please. I have already published three (3) short stories and the comments have started rolling in. The number of page views (my stats) is also growing. It is so exciting.

Next...I want to tell you about my other news. My request to write a 'guest blog post' from one of the bloggers that I follow has been accepted. My post will be published on her site very soon...she assures me, and when it hits her blog; I will include the link to her site on this site! Yes, my friends...things are definitely moving along; slowly but surely.

A favorite spiritual mentor of mine (and a lot of yours too I'm sure)...Joyce Meyer has said many times before and I quote "Don't despise the day of small beginnings". And I don't. I trust that God has a perfect plan for me, and that I will walk right into it on purpose when I'm supposed to. Right now, I am exactly where he wants me to be, and his timing is perfect!

Thank each of you who take the time to read my posts for being there. I may not see you, or know who you are, but you are important to me. Each and every page view is important to me, and is deeply appreciated.

Your comments are welcome at any time!

Until we meet again...take care and remember to buy and read a book...support a writer!


No comments:

Post a Comment